Emerge is a program to develop young employees’ capacity and potential for future leadership success.
The series will equip young professionals with foundational leadership skills and tools to achieve positive interactions in the workplace and in the community.
The program includes five half-day sessions (12:30-5pm) over a five-week period.
Fall 2020 Program Schedule:
Tuesday, September 29
Tuesday, October 6
Tuesday, October 13
Tuesday, October 20
Tuesday, October 27
Participants will learn:
- Self-Awareness—learning styles, personal mission statement, leadership assessments
- Collaboration and Teamwork—networking, conflict resolution, exploring generational differences
- Workplace Decorum—setting boundaries, social media, ethics
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving—using case studies to think outside the box, innovative thinking, seeking win/win solutions, exploring different perspectives
Community Involvement and Service—growth through service to others, how to get involved with committees and boards, process of engagement
How Individuals Benefit:
- Unforgettable experiences and relationships that pay dividends personally and professionally
- Public recognition as a young professional with proven leadership training
Building credentials as someone with demonstrated ability to serve on civic boards and committees
How Organizations Benefit:
- Better, stronger leaders, regardless of the size of your organization
- Local recognition as an organization dedicated to professional development in our community
Valuable business connections
Cost of the program is $495. For additional information, contact Olivia Critchlow at 574.314.9090, or email her at email@example.com. Once applicants are accepted, payment will be required upon notification of acceptance in the class.
APPLY HERE Applications will open in August for the Fall 2020 Session.